5 Nov 2014

Skincare Secrets with Ice




We are always finding ways to make our skin, appearing soft and lustrous. Giving it a healthy glow, we fight to gain the best results with natural remedies, sometimes by using various skincare products. Trust me. Ice cubes will make your dreams come true !


One of the simplest ways is to rub your facial skin with ice cubes regularly. Your blood circulation will improve which can also help in getting rid of the wrinkles. I personally can say these DIYs are super cool as all they did was minimizing my ugly pores, tighten my skin and give me the instant fresh look.

Here I reveal the secrets to freeze in the beauties of every women and every one of us...

Reduce Puffy eyes
I remember putting a spoon into my freezer and used to get rid of my puffy eyes. Same with these ice cubes too. All you need to do is dip your cotton pad (I preferred rounded ones) in a bowl of ice cubes. Compressing the cold on your eyes will reduce puffiness and get a new fresh look.


Brighten the dark circles
Our lifestyles have changed into today's advancing environment. Browsing on the internet & watching your favorite TV shows might be replacing the hours of your beauty sleep. In my makeup routine, the only objective of using a concealer is to hide those hateful dark circles. Since I'm sharing tricks with ice, I'd say the quickest is to wrap ice cube in wash cloth and use it under your eyes. There is even more of an effective way to brighten those serious dark circles i.e. to brew strong green tea and freeze them in your ice tray. Again, wrap it and use it under your eyes area. 100 % satisfaction guaranteed ;)


Fight Acne
Every night before going into bed, gently massage with a soft cloth wrapped with ice cubes to use it over the acne. This will help to reduce the redness, inflammation and lessen the size of your acne.


Prime before makeup
Don't like to put another layer of makeup base or primer under your foundation? Rub your face with the ice cubes before wearing makeup. It will give you flawless and long lasting makeup for a day!

Fruit cubes healthy glow
Choose your favorite fruit juices and freeze them into your ice tray. If you are ready for the easy-peasy skincare routine then start scrubbing your fruit cubes over the skin to get the firmness and healthy glow look.

Aloe Rescue
Eek! Exposing your skin to sunlight everyday is one of the dangerous causes that we need to be aware of. The sun has been the most cruel enemy to my blemishes as well as to my sensitive skin condition. Just applying aloe gel can instantly reduce the redness and pain. But the effective trick is to pour the aloe vera gel into your ice cube tray and freeze. Make them ready to give the instant relief whenever you have suffered from the sting of sunburn.

Psst ! Don't forget to share your own secret with us.
Let me know your thoughts and experiences in the comment section.
Heart <3 you all !

No comments: