10 May 2014

DIY Lip Scrub

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Who doesn't want a pair of soft and sexy lips instantly?
"Let's start making our own homemade lip scrub ! "

 Benefits of this DIY lip care 

♥ Contains only natural ingredients which are chemical compound free
♥ Removes all the dead skin that make your lips dry, flaky and darker in color
♥ Prevent from future breakouts if used oftenly
♥ Magically turns into a pair of brand new pinky lips in just 10 seconds
♥ Moisture stayed in place much longer

" COME ON ! :D It's really fun to make your own skin care! 100% Guaranteed ;)"

  Ingredients  
  • 2 tsp of Sugar
  • 1 tsp of Honey
  • 1/2 tsp of Lime Juice

 How I make this step by step 


♠ As soon as all the ingredients are ready, I put two teaspoon of Sugar into my tiny...little...ceramic bowl.

♠ Then, one teaspoon of Honey is added to combine them together. You can add more sugar depends on how you want the consistency. But I stay with my measurement :)

♠ As for lime juice, I would rather use the freshly squeezed juice to mix in the scrub. 
Only half a teaspoon of lime juice is required to add and....
Mix... mix... mix....until the scrub has reached semi-runny consistency *O*
HERE IT IS !! MY VERY OWN FRESHLY MADE LIP CARE ^_^
You can store your lip scrub into old lip balm container or anything of your preference. I used my old lip balm container from the body shop! ;)
** REMEMBER ! STORING in your refrigerator is a MUST ! **
 How to use this 
- Gently scrub all over your lips using your finger.Some use a toothbrush but eeeekkk! NO for me :S
- Repeat as needed until your lips are completely smooth & buttery (I work this around 45s )
- Either use a warm towel to wipe off or rinse using lukewarm water
- After that, you can use your usual lip balm to moisturize.
*** For better results, do this routine weekly ***

I did tested my lips without putting anything after my exfoliation and it was surprisingly stayed super super super soft & pink for a few days but I dooo miss my baby EOS :D
This DIY is simple, easy and anyone can afford it. Why not give it a try !?
Let me know your thoughts and let's share our DIY ideas together in the comment section!

No comments: